Community Events Facilitator
15 hours per week | Events, Membership & Volunteers
- To co-ordinate and manage promotion and communications strategy for Auckland Deaf Society.
- To effectively provide essential information to ADS members,
wider Deaf community, key stakeholders, and supporters.
- Social media & networking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Able to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Must have creative skills and be able to work independently
Please send your CV with a cover letter to Julie-Anne, email@example.com. Applications in NZSL are welcome. Deadline for applications is on the 31st May 2022 at 12noon.