Welcome to our diverse Deaf and signing community
Auckland Deaf Society welcomes all walks of life. You might be Deaf, hard of hearing or hearing.
Membership means you can becoming actively involved in a variety programmes and activities of your choice:
- Regular Friday night Deaf Club
- A variety of sports, social and special interest groups
- Deaf Business Network
- New Zealand Sign Language classes
- Educational programmes
- Family Club (casual and educational groups)
- Cultural and ethnic groups
- Special events and celebrations
You can become a member today by clicking the button below, filling out our online membership form and pay your membership fee online.
Or, if you prefer, you may visit our clubrooms during office hours to register in person.
We also offer educational and training scholarship opportunities for our Deaf or hard of hearing members.
Auckland Deaf Society is always adding new activities and social groups, so there is something for everyone.